BioWare's Contest of Champions!
Pit your mightiest warrior, your deadliest assassin and your most feared
spell-caster against the best the world has to offer in BioWare's Contest of
This module is designed to allow a group of players to jump into combat
against each other on up to for 4 different teams. Anything goes within the
two different battle arenas. The last team standing at the end of combat
wins the round.
- Speak to the Rules Enforcer and he will change your level and number of
gold pieces either up or down to match the current contest settings. When
you are done and your character matches the current settings you can step
through the portal. If you are the first person to enter this room you will
be able to set the level and gold piece value of items.
- You find yourself in the Headquarters of a team. You can purchase items
and equipment from the Rogue, Warrior, Magical and Cleric Storekeepers. When
you are ready to fight, talk to one of the 4 Fight Masters and choose "I
want to check in" to be granted your team flag.
- When your team is ready pull the Lock Switch lever. You will now be
teleported to the battle area when all your opposing teams are ready to
- When all your opponents are dead you will be taken back to your team HQ.
For game server settings, we recommend the following:
- Disable One Party Only
- Full Level Range 1-20
- Full PvP
- Hardcore Rules
- Maximum Players: 10
- Enforce Legal Characters: On
- Enable Item Level Restrictions: On